Where can I get contraception?

You can get contraception and further sexual health advice by visiting your GP or contacting your local CaSH service, details of these can be found on the NHS Choices website.

You can find more sexual health information, as well as advice and guidance on a range of other health-related topics, by visiting the KWC website.